8c Club

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

The Club for only adn only the 8c students or members in Nguyen Thai Binh shcool

Your English Stories

Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Tổng số bài gửi : 213
    Đến từ : Kazano clan
    Job/hobbies : Quản trị mạng + học sinh THCS

Your English Stories Empty Your English Stories

Bài gửi by Sakura Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Quậy quạng chút, post fic tiếng Anh này bà con đọc thử roy` com cho sak. (tiếng anh nhá) Hai Bản tiếng Anh lẫn Việt nun.

Doll - Shirogane
    Author: Me - Kazano Sakura

Narumi!!

The girl with platinum hair and blue eyes especially, a mysterious beauty of an extraordinary power. She screamed, shouted with all her voiced. Repeated pain is mine, it's hard to describe, because I - the author - never has felt the feeling of the doll when it suddenly goes wild with work who have to suffer this pain again ..

I'm feeling inanimate doll, a doll that does not laugh, then there will be a day manocanh destroyed in front of everybody eyes. Uh yea, I have never seen, but I can feel. Feel a bit alone, but nothing big. But ...

I'm afraid ..

Afraid to make a doll senseless senses.

Fear continues to become a manocanh only work as our duty, only that work for the benefit of a shirogane.

Narumi, himself saved me from that fear. I no longer feel the coldness of my unlove. I do not have to fake smile in public when they perform the role of the circus - "moon." Uh yea, nothing is different because now I did not laugh. Ah no, there are other than, other much, because if jokes are not artificial smile anymore when I smile with Masaru, or even with him when he was certified Zonapha recurrence.

Because he has changed me with his courage, perseverance of his character: sociable, patient, fluent,..., and also because of his that I've changed.

Thanks .. Thank you very much for all things you do with me ..

Now I know what pain is, knowing how sad is happy, and things have been called out dolls. Now, I am a woman, a woman who really whether my mission has not ended ...

Must see, emotions make a man.

But .. Why ...

When you need me smile the most, I couldn't? If I take at that smile ... you didn't die ...

Masaru-sama said that it was not my fault, but ...

Really, really hard ...

Narumi, you are the only one who can changed me, and make my smile. But rather unfortunate that he was the one who brings me much sadness first. My heart broken to pieces when he is gone, leaving only one arm still hugged Masaru-sama to protect him .

I have no pain because of the scratch wound around his lunch. I am not hurt because he was not protected server. Thursday made me the most pain, the loss of his - who I adored this one for granted, someone I can never forget. Really hurt, because I thought, if i took a place of you, instead he knew little better, I spent a substitute for the pain he suffered he ...

For granted, I do not hate because I was born with a doll, a living just because shirogane destroyed automatically doll ....

For granted, I do not hate because I was born can not inherit what is a good girl

I do not hate, really hate not to have lost him ...

The thing I hate, is because he was heaven for me to seen him, let him change me from a manocanh indifference becomes a ewoman - a real woman who can cry, laugh said ...

Too bad he couldn't saw my smile ... I always wish one day he would have seen only once before .. Even when I scream echoes of hope to heaven because he lost, the most important person to me.

Ignorance, because ignorance has lost the importance of human life on earth, and it also makes a normal human perception becomes known as the manocanh just looked straight ahead without thinking around. Is also not possible to say anything bad, since sometimes the apathetic indifference also makes people become better. But ...

Making dolls, there would never be able to laugh and look with eyes of others. People are not born, are laughing because they want to swap for another perception or what?

But for that purpose, I can not understand and can not laugh. And that 's not problem when said i haven't got any of normal feeling by a special things called par water...

The mistake then, who say that an shirogane can not change? Himself, thanks to him there. The only thing that made me change because he is my friend, first as friends understand my feeling ...

Thank you, really thank you very much, Narumi ...

Thank you for all ...

Thank you for my life has changed ...

Thank you very much ...

If the petals have fallen, it can not add wings associated with plant
    If time has passed, never to return ...

If ... if ...

I hope he will come to me and I back it with a smile ...

Then there will be that day only, Narumi.

End.

Cách học tiếng Anh của mềnh nà thế, dịch fic roy` ngẫm =)) Bản tiếng Việt đây.

Spoiler: