8c Club

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

The Club for only adn only the 8c students or members in Nguyen Thai Binh shcool

+2
William
Sakura
6 posters

English Exercise

Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Tổng số bài gửi : 213
    Đến từ : Kazano clan
    Job/hobbies : Quản trị mạng + học sinh THCS

English Exercise Empty English Exercise

Bài gửi by Sakura Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Môn Anh văn có thể xem là một trong những môn "khó nuốt nhất" của mọi người, nên hôm nay Sak lập ra topic này, để mọi người thảo luận. Nhân tiện đây, xin thông báo 1 tin khá... vui vui là 1 người bạn của mình bên Mỹ là William Rebecca Magriad sẽ hỗ trợ cho mọi người trong môn này. (tất nhiên là cả mềnh bounce ) và cả một chị bên forum MFTC cũng sẽ giúp ta, đó là Hyuuga Tenten. Ah mà quên, múi giờ của chúng ta vs bên đó khác hơi xa, thông cảm đi nhá.

Ps: Mềnh chiêu dụ hay thật.

lol!

Được sửa bởi ♥Sakura♥ ngày Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 am; sửa lần 1.
    William
    William

Tổng số bài gửi : 2
    Đến từ : Denver
    Job/hobbies : Artist and Architect

English Exercise Empty Re: English Exercise

Bài gửi by William Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh Hello. I'm William Rebecca Magriad, and i will help all of you in English. I just to help you in your homework and basic - advanced grammar, not your test in grammar or something else. By this forum Administrator, i know that in the grade 8, you're going to learn about the Present Perfect Tense. When you joined in the syllabus, i 'd like to help you or explain what you don't or didn't know.

May i be your another teacher?

Sak: Let's wait until Tenten-san translate ="= Don't you know this is a Vietnamese forum??
    HyuugaTenten
    HyuugaTenten

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Bài gửi by HyuugaTenten Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 am

Translate:

Xin chào, tôi là William Rebacce Magriad (tên ông chồng mềnh dài quá ), và tôi sẽ giúp các bạn trong việc học Tiếng Anh. Tôi chỉ giúp bạn vào bài tập về nhà và các kiến thức cơ bản-nâng cao hay những thứ còn lại, không giúp bạn trong những đề bài kiểm tra đâu. (A/N: ông xã kh6ong giúp, chị giúp!). Qua người quản trị (sakura) tôi biết năm nay các bạn học đến thì hiện Tại hoàn thành. Khi bạn bắt đầu vào giáo trình mới, tôi sẽ giúp các bạn trong việc giải thích những gì bạn không hiểu, những gì bạn không thể hiểu,...

Tôi có thể trở thành gia sư cho bạn chứ? (đà này con sak hết tiền cá độ )

Sak: (lời của Sak warning đây mà): Hãy đợi đến khi nào chị HyuugaTenten (là chị) dịch nghĩa. Bạn không biết đây là forum của n Việt à? (hok)
    William
    William

Tổng số bài gửi : 2
    Đến từ : Denver
    Job/hobbies : Artist and Architect

Bài gửi by William Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 am

I'd try to your newest exercise in this Autumn term. This is by Kaznao Sakura - this forum's administrator.

HI. I'm Audrey (Sakura's English name) , and I am very lucky to have lots of friends. They are Lisa and Kiri (azh sorry, but aren't the name's wrong?). Uncanny, each of us have the same character, but have different of favourites taste. All of we are kind, playful, talkative, and sociable. Also, we are generous enough to join in a volunteer club for all of the disability people. Kiri, Lisa, and I are hard-working, and we have the same rank in grades. Another general of we are checking our English and Literature in our freetime in yahoo chat, and all of we have improved in them.

Kiri and Lisa are shy to public or do something in society. But, Kiri's a extremely good in Literature and she's one of the most star in her school about literature and she has alots of writings achievements like: weather conditions, Destiny, D.E.S,.. I like almost of her achievements, and i would like to try as her. Her literary is gentle, and she's a perfectly in describing natural enviroments. And the last about her what i know, she is greedy.

Lisa is a special tall girl. She is extremely good in English and have more, and more interesting translation. Lisa and I have the same personality: lazy in everything which is troublesome, and the same taste, like NejiTen (a couple in Naruto manga) and hate Rock Lee. (My wife's too) We sometimes identify or the same thoughts,.. In another way, Lisa is good at social psychology.

I'm good in English and writing battle fiction. That's my forte, and i will try to raise it by all my heart.

Although, I, Kiri and Lisa haven't the same taste, but we always be the close friends - the best friends forever!

That's all. Don't read the phrase in basket.

Sak: Please try to check your typing!!! Lost of friends? who's dead??? You want to all in my class have a 1 marks, don't you??
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 am

*angry*: Why you choose my name to complete the paragraph??????? You want me to fuck you, don't you??? And.. yea, I'm good in battle fiction. But, you mustn't to write this! ="= I will fuck you, William!
    rapuzent
    rapuzent

Tổng số bài gửi : 87

Bài gửi by rapuzent Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanksssssss. Sao dài thía? ?
    khankngox_lovely
    khankngox_lovely

Tổng số bài gửi : 44
    Đến từ : nhA` tUj
    Job/hobbies : lAm` ngUOj`

Bài gửi by khankngox_lovely Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

ckaj` oy daj` zu~ z !????!
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Há há, bài mềnh còn dài hơn. Đúng 120 từ đó. (hơn chút có sao? CÒn hơn là không tới... Mà nhớ đổi tên giùm. Lisa vs Kiri nà bạn mềnh, mà ông will.... Lisa đòi chém ổng đây hoho
    Cindy_ngok
    Cindy_ngok
    Spamer
    Spamer

Tổng số bài gửi : 116
    Đến từ : Heaven =]]
    Job/hobbies : Spammer

Bài gửi by Cindy_ngok Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Sakura đã viết:*angry*: Why you choose my name to complete the paragraph??????? You want me to fuck you, don't you??? And.. yea, I'm good in battle fiction. But, you mustn't to write this! ="= I will fuck you, William!

admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English Exercise 18985 dùng từ gì kì vậy.
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

hú hú, mềnh dùng tiếng Anh chớ có dùng tiếng Việt đeo
    Cindy_ngok
    Cindy_ngok
    Spamer
    Spamer

Bài gửi by Cindy_ngok Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 am

Sakura đã viết:hú hú, mềnh dùng tiếng Anh chớ có dùng tiếng Việt đeo

tiếng anh tiếng việt j kũn là 1 thứ sất. ta lôi nó vào thùng rác mở hàng nhé hoho (ko ngờ ngừi bị đầu tiên là admin English Exercise 652719 )
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Haizzz, thoy. Nói chung, bài tiếng Anh, "ông già" Will đảm nhiệm hết. Chẹp, sao dạo nìk mềnh tao, mày, nhân spam hok dzậy! Mấy đứa kia dzô đêy spam coj! tụi mày ghé thăm muk hok chịu spam là sao
    Cindy_ngok
    Cindy_ngok
    Spamer
    Spamer

Bài gửi by Cindy_ngok Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 pm

ai péc tụi nó. hỏi tụi nó chứ sao hỏi tao English Exercise 125753
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Vì mày là trùm spam hơn cả tao.. English Exercise 671172 English Exercise 671172

Haizz
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bài gửi by Sakura Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Ông già Will hum nay bận công chuyện ry`, nên tao thay ổng vik bài tập Anh đây, bài nga vs Hoa ế. Ai bik roy` thì thoy, còn hok bik thì vào đêy.

Nga called Hoa to invite her to see the movie Dream City at 6.45 at Sao Mai theater. Hoa agreed, and they will meet at the outside of the movie theater at 6.30.
    =))

Sponsored content

Bài gửi by Sponsored content